Fine ingredients from Wakayama’s waters and mountains. Each dish is prepared with the greatest care.
Seasonal Kaiseki Course
Sakiduke (Appetizer), Hassun (Assorted seasonal items), Tsukuri (Sashimi), Nimono (Simmered dish), Yakimono (Grilled dish), Mushimono or Agemono (Steamed or Fried dish), Suzakana (Fish served in Vinegar),Gohan( Rice), Akadashi miso soup, fruits
Matsu 20,000 yen
Take 15,000 yen
Kaze 12,000 yen
Tsuki 8,000 yen
Sakura 5,000 yen (taxes and service fees not included)
Popular Seasonal Dishes
Light Set Meals
- ・Tendon (Assorted fish tempura served over bowl of rice) ¥1,020
- ・ Migiwacho Bento Box ¥3,000
- ・Cha Soba (Green Tea Soba, hot) with Sushi ¥1,200
- ・Cha Soba (Green tea soba, cold) with Sushi ¥1,020
- ・Kujyukan Bento Box ¥4,000
- ・Jyo tsukurizen (Deluxe Sashimi Set) ¥3,000
- ・Unagi Kabayaki zen (Grilled eel Set) ¥3,520
- ・Koya Bento Box ¥1,800
- ・Ishiyaki anago gohan (Baked conger eel mixed with rice in stone pot) ¥1,500
- ※Consumption taxes will be added separately
Agura Honten(Main) Click here for booking.
Agura in Smile hotel(Annex) Click here for booking.